To make your Oregon Coast cycling experience the best it can be, we recommend that you bring the following items:
- Packable Rain Jacket that you can access during the day in case of bad weather or morning mist.
- A few warm layers for cool mornings and evenings. A little bike lock to secure your bike during lunch stops.
- Spare tube/pump/bike tool. If you are using a less common tire size, you'll want to bring a spare tire to keep with baggage.
- Camera, cell phones, and chargers. We provide a recharging station each night. Front and rear blinking light recommended during the day for safety.
- Jersey Days: All riders wear their 2013 event jerseys on the first day for photos. Day Two is alma mater day.
- Hawaiian shirt for you first pint free at Rogue Ales on Day Three.
- Tent/sleeping bag/sleeping pad if you're camping.
- EARPLUGS! If you're camping inside the Oregon Coast Aquarium on Day Two, you'll want to have some in case you're sleeping close to someone who snores. If you snore, you might want to bring ear plugs for others!
- Don't worry about bringing too much energy bars. Good food plentiful at camp and in route.
- Don't worry about bringing a camp chair. We rent folding chairs for meal time.
Please note that individual riders are limited to two items totalling 65 pounds.